Golf Canada Foundation Monday Pro-Am
[%TITLENAME%] My Digital Package
Golf Canada Foundation Monday Pro-Am Registration
Everyone is required to officially register before Friday, May 19th, 2023.
Please see the below links for corresponding registrations:
- Registration Form: https://www.rbccanadianopen.com/golf-canada-foundation-pro-am-registration/
- Questions / Assistance: Laura Sawyer at email@example.com
As part of the Pro-Am experience we are pleased to provide an online gifting platform to all of our participants featuring Golf Canada partner products from Footjoy, Levelwear, Pioneer, Recipe Unlimited, Titleist and more!
Once you have completed your registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to the online gifting page!
Each item carries a different point value, and each participant will be given 100 points to redeem on the available products!
After submitting your gift selections, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, and your gifts will be shipped.
Please note that gift cards will not be shipped until the gifting deadline of Monday, June 12, 2023.
IMPORTANT: There may be a delay in shipping to locations outside of Canada.
If you did not receive the gifting link via e-mail, please visit https://www.rbccanadianopen.com/golf-canada-foundation-pro-am-gifting/
- Questions / Assistance: Ben Fava at email@example.com
Please see the below details on format for your Pro-Am day:
- 4 Amateurs + Pro playing a Shamble or Best Ball format
- Scoring will be done via Golf Genius
- Caddies are mandatory for the event. Participants may bring their own caddie or tournament staff will assign you one if required
- All Caddies will be required to carry bags. Pull carts will not be permitted.
- Caddies are required to show the appropriate digital guest pass (see below) when checking in on Wednesday.
Credentials & Ticketing
In order to enter Oakdale Golf & Country Club, you will require a digital ticket . Each participant will receive the following:
- 1 x Monday Pro-Am Participant Valet Digital Ticket
Please present your digital ticket when you arrive at the Pro-Am Registration Tent at Oakdale Golf & Country Club in order to receive your physical credentials.
Parking & Valet
In order to valet your car at Oakdale Golf & Country Club, you will require a digital ticket from your Team Captain
Your vehicle will be valet parked at the Clubhouse and staged off-site until you are ready to depart following your round.
Please allow for a 10-minute window to pick up your vehicle.
Please note: Valet is offered only for Pro-Am Participants. Guests arriving separately will need to park at the Downsview Park – Tuscan Gate Lot.
Process Upon Arrival
- Guest follows valet parking signs to the valet parking tent by the Oakdale Clubhouse
- Guest arrives at valet tent and is approached by valet attendant.
- Guest hands vehicle keys to valet attendant in exchange for valet claim ticket.
- Guest receives claim ticket along with instructions on how to retrieve vehicle.
- Guest walks into ambassador tent.
Process Upon Departure
- For the guest to request their vehicle there are two options:
Simply text the claim ticket number to the phone # on the claim ticket,
Approach the valet desk in the ambassador tent and the vehicle will be requested on your behalf.
- Guest walks out to valet pickup location (by the Oakdale Clubhouse).
- Guest exchanges claim check for car keys.
- Guest follows signs to exit.
For more information, please speak with our Northern Valet by Indigo representative on-site.
10:00am | Registration opens, activities on the range
*Co-ed locker room access
11:00am | Formal welcome and clinic on the range
12:15pm | Shotgun start
5:30pm | Post-round cocktails and reception
Questions / Assistance: Laura Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org
[%NAME%] can’t wait to see you at this year’s RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club. You’ve got a lot waiting for you – here’s everything you need to know to have a great Pro-Am experience.
Any questions / issues? Reach out to Laura Sawyer at email@example.com and she will assist you with getting where you need to go.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Everything you absolutely need to know about participating in the Pro-Am, getting access to your credentials and ticketing, and information about car parking and valet services can be found in this section.